I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 8, 2017

Free Digital Stamps!

Good Morning!

It's been a while since I've posted because I've been working on custom orders lately. I did come across some free digital stamps and images I'd like to share with you. 

First, here's one of mine that I'm offering for free.



Here is a cute fox image from Digital Graphics Cafe: Cute Fox Image

These two little bunnies are timely! Add little pompoms for the tails! From Cutie Pie Scrap: Bunnies

This is more of a coloring page, but I love the girl with the umbrella, from Until You Become It. Girl with Umbrella

Spring Showers bring May Flowers by Starry Nights Studio. Daffodils and Daisies

I love this image from Saturated Canary! Hippie Girl

Beccy's Place is always a great place for freebies! Cluster of Grapes

For Vintage image lovers, The Sum of All Crafts has some adorable dressing table treasures! Vintage Perfume Bottles

Dearie Dolls has a Swinging Girl for free!

Well, that's all I have time for today. I hope you enjoy these! Remember to thank the artists! 

Blessings,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!