I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 23, 2009

Layout for 8x8 Album

Last year I made a mini album for each of our parents as a Christmas gift. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Dec 2008 brought us a new grandson, and 2009 brought us a new daughter in law. Could we be any more blessed? This is the first page completed...the second will be like it as I try to keep them somewhat the same for each set of grandparents. After that one is completed, I will do two of our grandson. Here is the first completed page:

The first photo is of the whole page. As you can see, I'm no photographer...although I get an A+ for effort. I hope the photo does the page justice!



The next photo is of the top left side of the page. It highlights the tear with the lace behind it. Note the pearl glimmer mist. It's one of my favorite products!!


This one is a close up of the flower and the butterfly on the bottom left of the page. Note the bling...love it! The acetate butterfly I made myself with a printer.


The next photo is the bottom right of the page. I've turned up the corner, placed some lace beneath it and put some bling on it. Oh...and the tear, of course.

Here is another look at the layout. I don't know if you can see it, but I have Amanda's name on there with the meaning of her name beside it (on the top). Her name is Amanda Lee. The meaning of those two names are "loveable," and "meadow"...and she's very, very loveable and is as sweet and refreshing as a meadow after a light rainfall!! You can just see the date they were married...



I hope you enjoyed this layout. It's actually the first one I've featured on this new blog. Have a wonderful week...and I'll be back soon with more.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. :) I love the page! I guess I might be biased since I'm featured, but it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!